In part 2 of using relationship advice columnists for the Change Your Character exercise, here are the recommendations they’d offer for strengthening & maintaining relationships. Once again, identify 3 ideas for each of these pieces of advice that can be applied to improving your customer relationships.
- Be friends.
- Make sure that there’s good chemistry.
- Set realistic expectations.
- Make sure rules and boundaries are understood.
- Be willing and open to communication.
- Listen carefully to each other.
- Stay connected to each other.
- Take a class or do other things together.
- Do the simple things.
- Celebrate each other.
Next Wednesday, the advice columnists will wrap up by helping fix some problem relationships.