I did a post late last summer about using Trait Transformation to revamp your personal brand.
Amazingly, it was almost a year into this blog before sharing this incredible technique that I use almost every day.
While you can use it formally (i.e., with a full grid and a listing of the attributes for your innovation topic), it’s easy to commit the “transformer” questions to memory and simply run through them at any time.
- How could we do more of it?
- How could we do less of it?
- In what ways could we replace it?
- Is there a way to turn it around?
- Is there a way to remove it?
- Are there ways to customize it?
- Can it be standardized?
- How could we simplify things?
When thinking, interacting, or working with others ask these transformer questions to generate a nearly endless supply of new possibilities!