It was a pleasure to do a segment Monday on High Velocity Radio with hosts Stone Payton and Lee Kantor talking about a variety of innovation topics. I met Stone initially via Twitter back in January, and appearing on Stone's show was part of the prize for winning the IDEF140 contest he sponsored.
We covered a range of issues, so beyond a link to the radio show, here are links to many of the topics we discussed during our conversation.
- Slideshare link to "Taking the NO Out of InNOvation" ebook
- Getting comfortable with sharing credit for innovation and the power of "we"
- Why it's important to have diverse perspectives among an innovation group
- Why it's helpful to be forgetful when it comes to innovation
- Ways to be more strategic on a personal level
- Making sure you're able to prioritize ideas
- My creative instigation partner, Jan Harness, her Creative Instigation blog and our upcoming book
- Appearing at a Sydney, Australia innovation event as a result of Twitter
- Following me on Twitter: @Brainzooming
- My Most Memorable Business Mistake