- Speaking and facilitating with groups internationally on developing strategic thinking, innovation, branding, and social media
- Starting multiple blogs, including one on humor and another on spirituality
- Introducing Brainzooming as a "personal" brand
- Employing a social media strategy to grow the brand
It's been an aggressive effort, and especially recently, I've described myself as doing two full-time jobs. The personal branding effort for Brainzooming takes place early mornings, late nights, weekends, and vacation days away from my primary job in a corporate role.
During my career, my day job has allowed incredible opportunities to grow and contribute beyond my original market research position:
- Developing the strategic understanding and planning behind a dramatic corporate turnaround
- Running an industry leading, award-winning, decade-long NASCAR sponsorship program
- Producing a series of transformative customer meetings with some of the best speakers in the business
- Creating culture changing internal and external branding efforts
This Friday though, after a difficult decision, I'm leaving my corporate position. Despite all the news suggesting it's a ridiculous time to do it, nearly all indications suggest it's exactly the right thing to do.
As a result, next Monday my priorities flip: Brainzooming moves to the forefront and pursuing a potential next corporate position becomes secondary.
While I've made a point to keep nearly all references to my corporate position out of Brainzooming, its daily learnings and challenges infuse the blog content all the time. With a different routine and new interactions, what gets covered here will change. Together, we'll find out exactly what that means as the future unfolds.
Welcome to the new phase of Brainzooming, as it grows into a full-time strategic innovation consulting company! The Brainzooming team looks forward to your ideas, business leads, and guidance as the changes take place!